Facebook is more than a website to use to keep in touch with friends and family. It is commonly used as a marketing tool for restaurants of all sizes. Below, you will find 10 simple steps to get your restaurant Facebook marketing campaign operating in a successful manner.
1. The content that you add to your Facebook page will make a difference in the amount of people that follow you. If you are publishing information that is not interesting, they are not going to take the time to read what you are posting. If you post too many uninteresting things, they will not continue to follow you and you will begin to lose friends.
2. Keep your posts related to your brand. If you begin to go off topic, it can quickly lose the friends that you need to keep to succeed. If you are promoting printer ink, do not post about motorcycle parts. It will not help you gain any restaurant.
3. Ask your friends questions. You want to encourage responses from your audience and the best way to do that is by asking questions. Inquire as to what they are looking for in your brand, or what they dislike about it. You can use their responses as a way to gather valuable feedback. You can then use the feedback to make changes in the way you do things.
4. Post pictures when you can. You can use pictures of the food you are promoting or pictures of people enjoying the food.
5. Celebrate the milestones in your company on Facebook. As you hit your yearly anniversary, post a comment on your wall. It will encourage customers to celebrate with you during this time.
6. Hold a contest or a prize giveaway. You can use trivia questions about your menu items as a way to boost your followers. You can also provide a prize to the person who posts a picture of some sort. Get creative and use contests that people tend to have the most fun with.
7. When you are reading content that others have posted on their walls, share that content. You can build a relationship with others doing this. If you share their content, they will likely share yours if it is interesting.
8. Videos are often a big hit on Facebook. It is easy to post them, enjoyable to view them and it makes it very simple to include a lot of information in a two minute video. Just be sure that you do not make the videos too long or off topic.
9. Your followers may need some encouragement to share or like your posts. You could hold another contest for the 100th share. It could really help get the post circulating on many people's walls.
10. Keep your Facebook page professional looking and content wise. You must be sure to avoid making any dirty jokes or showing any kind of disrespect. Keep your posts respectful to followers of any age, race or religion.
These tips will help you get your Facebook promotion plan actually promoting your restaurant. Apply them and watch your friend's list continue to grow.
About Pinson Marketing
Our mission is to provide restaurants with the best printing and web solutions possible. We work with premier suppliers, and are dedicated to providing you with the top quality printing and web resources you need to help ensure the success of your restaurant.
Together with our experienced and highly trained suppliers, we are ready to take on your restaurant marketing needs. No matter what your budget is, we have a solution for you. Preserve your competitive advantage in the market and improve efficiency simply by making use of a single service provider to satisfy all your restaurant marketing requirements.