Marketing trends are changing, and with them the effectiveness of print media loses its value. Digital marketing is widely becoming the most popular form of advertising because of its many advantages. More and more consumers are glued to their smart phones - they never let them out of their sight! In order to reach customers, advertising must be fresh, technology-forward, mobile and straight-forward. Why not combine all four and come up with a solution: build an app for your restaurant!
There are many compelling reasons for why restaurants like you need Android and iPhone apps to boost your sales and traffic. Here are seven of them:
- Customer Engagement. We all know that word-of-mouth marketing is the most effective way to get the word out about your restaurant. With an app, your customers can easily refer your restaurant on Yelp, Facebook, Twitter to their online friends. These customers can easily increase your online presence as well!
- Easier Ordering Equals More Sales. When a customer wants to place an order for takeout or delivery, you want to make it as easy for them as possible. The solution for this problem is your app - by making online ordering mobile, your customers can place an order right from their pocket! Customers love easy ordering and you love more sales so it’s a win-win!
- Easy to Redeem Offers. Customers love receiving offers and promotions but easily lose print coupons and email offers. Imagine posting a special offer on your app - customers only need show their server their phone to redeem their special prize!
- Hassle-free Information. Those days where you needed to print out high-resolution pictures for all your menu items are over. With your apps, you only need to upload great pictures of your menu items and a persuasive description and you’re ready to go!
- Increased Convenience. Imagine this scenario: Customers want to visit your restaurant because they’ve heard of you, but they don’t know if you have a location near them. Your app can display your locations by map view and by distance, so customers can easily visit the one closest to them!
- Push Messaging Campaign. Sending out push messages to your customers is quick, easy to do, and through your app, absolutely free. Unlike an email, a push message automatically appears on your customer’s phone, so it doesn’t even require a customer to open it to get your message.
- Stay ahead of your competition. The majority of restaurants still rely on traditional methods of marketing - Be one step ahead of your competitors with mobile marketing!
Innovation is the key to every successful restaurant. For it to happen, new ideas and methods should always be implemented. Innovation doesn’t need to be hard! Building an app is easy when you have proper assistance from the professionals. Consider it as a viable investment that would definitely give you great returns in the future.