ServSafe Food Manager Certification Classes in Georgia
ServSafe® delivers high-quality training options for every manager. From the classroom to online, and in a variety of languages, this is your food safety training and certification solution. TheServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 3 million ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded. See the advantages for yourself with an overview of ServSafe® Fifth Edition. You’ll discover this is the food safety training program that truly is “workforce ready.”
- Class Size – 8 person minimum, 35 people maximum
- Before Class - Please take time to review the study guide, take the pre-test and review the video's prior to class. Some of the information will not be covered in class that will be on the test and is in these items. A web link will be provided to you for this information to download/view upon after conformation of payment is received.
- Time - 9:00am - 6pm - Day 1, 9:00am - 1:00pm - Day 2 Lecture, 10:00 am - Day 2 Review, 11:00 AM Day 2 Test/ReTest (If you are doing the online express test make sure you bring your laptop with WiFi)
- Food & Beverage - Coffee & Soft Drinks all day and 45 minute lunch break around 1:00pm
- Books & Test - Will be given out the day of the class. If you have your own books please download & print out the new 2009 FDA Food Code update to the 5th Edition - Download Link
- Class Language - This class is taught in English. Test are available in English, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese.