There are many tools that can be used to help you increase profits in your restaurant. One of them is your POS System….. do you use it?
As I work with restaurant owners I found many situations where there may be no POS system in the store to help a restaurant, or the owners do not know how to access the data in the system. Let’s take a look at five reasons why you should tap into the power of a POS System.
- Marketing Tools. – Your POS System may enable you to run a customer loyalty program which can produce increased check averages and improve frequency visits. The tools are there for you, do you take advantage of it?
- Inventory Control – Another reason to tap into the functionality of the POS System. Do you use it for that purpose?
- Customer Groups. Can you segment your customers and market to the specifically?
- Labor Management – Are you using your system to help manage your labor hours?
- Menu Engineering – Your menu is your primary marketing tool, are you tracking what sells and what does not?
Most restaurant owners do not take advantage of these tools that lead to increased profits, where do you stand?
Our CORE Coaching Program helps you tap into the power of these systems to help grow your business. Let us help you with a free consultation. Contact us at 888-890-9492 x 101 and ask for Joe Welsh