It’s mid-October and the leaves are falling. Some parts of the country have already seen the first snowfall. You know what this means, your restaurant is entering into the busy season with the upcoming holidays.
Great News… maybe. Are you prepared to do everything that needs to be done?
This is the time of year to strike while the iron is hot. The competition will be tough; everybody is competing for the consumer’s discretionary dollar. Your competition is not just the restaurant down the street; it’s the club stores, the supermarkets, the gas companies and the online retailers. The consumer only has so much money to spend and everybody wants it.
You will be swamped with so many activities to do, but you will need to ramp up your marketing efforts to be competitive. Time organization is a must to do all of the activities. Here is just a small snapshot of what needs to be done:
- Create awareness with a stepped up email marketing program.
- Aggressively promote your restaurant with social media.
- Train your servers to be your marketing ambassadors with a great guest experience.
- Make sure your loyalty program is running at full speed.
- Prepare a program for marketing gift cards.
- Have a profitable seasonal menu designed to increase sales.
So much to do with so little time. These are just some of the reasons why it makes sense to have a partnership with a restaurant marketing company to let you focus on running your restaurant and let them drive sales for your business. A carefully structured program can be a win-win for all in which their services have a substantial ROI for your restaurant.
For more information on restaurant marketing programs that generate sales and have a significant ROI, contact CORE Restaurant Marketing for more information.