1. Melt the 100 g chocolate on Bain-marie and heat the oven to 180 Celsius :
2. mix the eggs, sugar and a drop of vanilla extra.
3. Use ladle to combine the egg mix into the chocolate (mix one ladle at a time).
4. Mix the flour and the baking powder, add it to the chocolate mixture and add the grated chocolate.
5. Spread it on a baking dish (if it's not Teflon use baking paper).
6. Bake for 12-15 min (if you like it crispy bake it longer 20-25 min).
7. Wait until it will get cold, cut it and enjoy :)
Good luck,Amir Arie