Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
· Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
· Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
· Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
· Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
· Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
· Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
· Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
· Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
· Software solutions – high level presentation skills
· Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
· Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
· Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
· Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
· More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
· Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Just wanted to introduce myself and Eyeson Digital Surveillance to you. Our surevillance integrates with POS terminals allowing data to be imbedded in the video image. This transaction data is retrievable which also delivers the video clip! Thus, from a remote location you can monitor all transaction details (employee discounts, sales voids, etc)and see exactly what has transpired. Our Sentinel software monitors and alerts owners when freezer, safe, exit doors etc are opened for an extended period and delivers the video clip of the exception!
Let me know if this interests you and I'll be happy to explain further...Have a great day!
Marc....Eyeson Digital Surveuillance
Thanks for the comment, if you have designer name from limelight, i'd appreciate it. Also we are looking for partnership with a group that can develop and maintain e based marketing program, we have a creative partner, need help on the tech side that would allow us to grow our list, and thus our incomes exponentially. Do not want to manage it ourselves, we fail as it becomes secondary priority to running our business. Want turn key solution
ANy ideas, is this what you guys do?
Yes, let's get together. I am in the process of finalizing our site. We have found a niche that will help restaurateurs grow their business and, at the same time link restaurants and vendors together. I should have something a bit more firm the week of the 16th. When I do, I'll get back in touch with you.
Hi and welcome to FohBoh. Feel free to start or join a group, comment on a forum or post a blog on any topic of interest to our restuarnt community. Our members are from over 102 countries and all interested in communicating and connecting.
You know the drill - money is tight so your spouse tells you to not spend too much money. So you start 'brown-bagging-it' to work. You feel a little foolish, maybe a little humiliated, that you’re forced to do this but you have no other choice. So you make up some story for your co-workers like, 'I’m trying a special diet' so you don’t look like a cheap-skate.
Anthony’s Fish Grotto, San Diego’s oldest family-owned and operated seafood restaurant company, is embarking on an ambitious effort to rebrand and remodel its restaurants, including the North Embarcadero flagship location that houses Anthony’s Fish Grotto, Anthony’s Fishette and Anthony’s Star of the Sea Event Center.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Perhaps you’ve punched out a paper doll or folded an origami swan? TED Fellow Manu Prakash and his team have created a microscope made of paper that's just as easy to fold and use. A sparkling demo that shows how this invention could revolutionize healthcare in developing countries … and turn almost anything into a fun, hands-on science experiment.
Vending machines generally offer up sodas, candy bars and chips. Not so for the one created by TED Fellow Gabe Barcia-Colombo. This artist has dreamed up a DNA Vending Machine, which dispenses extracted human DNA, packaged in a vial along with a collectible photo of the person who gave it. It’s charming and quirky, but points out larger ethical issues that will arise as access to biotechnology increases.
Privacy researcher Christopher Soghoian sees the landscape of government surveillance shifting beneath our feet, as an industry grows to support monitoring programs. Through private companies, he says, governments are buying technology with the capacity to break into computers, steal documents and monitor activity — without detection. This TED Fellow gives an unsettling look at what's to come.
What does the future of business look like? In an informative talk, Philip Evans gives a quick primer on two long-standing theories in strategy -- and explains why he thinks they are essentially invalid.