Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
· Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
· Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
· Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
· Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
· Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
· Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
· Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
· Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
· Software solutions – high level presentation skills
· Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
· Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
· Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
· Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
· More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
· Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Just wanted to introduce myself and Eyeson Digital Surveillance to you. Our surevillance integrates with POS terminals allowing data to be imbedded in the video image. This transaction data is retrievable which also delivers the video clip! Thus, from a remote location you can monitor all transaction details (employee discounts, sales voids, etc)and see exactly what has transpired. Our Sentinel software monitors and alerts owners when freezer, safe, exit doors etc are opened for an extended period and delivers the video clip of the exception!
Let me know if this interests you and I'll be happy to explain further...Have a great day!
Marc....Eyeson Digital Surveuillance
Thanks for the comment, if you have designer name from limelight, i'd appreciate it. Also we are looking for partnership with a group that can develop and maintain e based marketing program, we have a creative partner, need help on the tech side that would allow us to grow our list, and thus our incomes exponentially. Do not want to manage it ourselves, we fail as it becomes secondary priority to running our business. Want turn key solution
ANy ideas, is this what you guys do?
Yes, let's get together. I am in the process of finalizing our site. We have found a niche that will help restaurateurs grow their business and, at the same time link restaurants and vendors together. I should have something a bit more firm the week of the 16th. When I do, I'll get back in touch with you.
Hi and welcome to FohBoh. Feel free to start or join a group, comment on a forum or post a blog on any topic of interest to our restuarnt community. Our members are from over 102 countries and all interested in communicating and connecting.
Locally-sourced, conscientious ingredients are gracing menus and grabbing loyal consumers at an increasing number of restaura -More-
Galbani® Mascarpone. Gold Standard True Italian Taste. Italy has a flavor all its own. When it comes to cheese, chefs who know choose Galbani. For irresistibly savory risottos and pastas, try classic Galbani mascarpone. Its rich, creamy goodness makes it perfect for favorites like tiramisu and cannoli. Galbani mascarpone, one of the fine brands from Lactalis Culinary. For paring suggestions, click here.
Gen Z, the first true digital generation, represents the future foodservice consumer. They're a generation on the move that strongly prioritizes speed of service, technology, and having what they want, when they want it. Millennials, more so than older generations, prefer to visit restaurants that offer new and unique foods and flavors. Gen X and Boomers converge on several preferences—such as the importance of a convenient location.
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) and Golden Gate Capital today announced that Golden Gate has completed the acquisition of the Red Lobster business and certain other related assets and assumed liabilities for approximately $2.1 billion in cash.
Dunkin' Donuts announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with new franchisees, Brian and Sharon Weidendorf, to develop seven restaurants in Duluth, Minnesota and the surrounding areas. The first restaurant is planned to open in spring 2015.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Inspired by biological design and self-organizing systems, artist Heather Barnett co-creates with physarum polycephalum, a eukaryotic microorganism that lives in cool, moist areas. What can people learn from the semi-intelligent slime mold? Watch this talk to find out.
When he was young, artist Shih Chieh Huang loved taking toys apart and perusing the aisles of night markets in Taiwan for unexpected objects. Today, this TED Fellow creates madcap sculptures that seem to have a life of their own—with eyes that blink, tentacles that unfurl and parts that light up like bioluminescent sea creatures.
Surgeons are required every day to puncture human skin before procedures — with the risk of damaging what's on the other side. In a fascinating talk, find out how mechanical engineer Nikolai Begg is using physics to update an important medical device, called the trocar, and improve one of the most dangerous moments in many common surgeries.