Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
· Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
· Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
· Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
· Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
· Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
· Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
· Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
· Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
· Software solutions – high level presentation skills
· Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
· Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
· Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
· Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
· More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
· Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Just wanted to introduce myself and Eyeson Digital Surveillance to you. Our surevillance integrates with POS terminals allowing data to be imbedded in the video image. This transaction data is retrievable which also delivers the video clip! Thus, from a remote location you can monitor all transaction details (employee discounts, sales voids, etc)and see exactly what has transpired. Our Sentinel software monitors and alerts owners when freezer, safe, exit doors etc are opened for an extended period and delivers the video clip of the exception!
Let me know if this interests you and I'll be happy to explain further...Have a great day!
Marc....Eyeson Digital Surveuillance
Thanks for the comment, if you have designer name from limelight, i'd appreciate it. Also we are looking for partnership with a group that can develop and maintain e based marketing program, we have a creative partner, need help on the tech side that would allow us to grow our list, and thus our incomes exponentially. Do not want to manage it ourselves, we fail as it becomes secondary priority to running our business. Want turn key solution
ANy ideas, is this what you guys do?
Yes, let's get together. I am in the process of finalizing our site. We have found a niche that will help restaurateurs grow their business and, at the same time link restaurants and vendors together. I should have something a bit more firm the week of the 16th. When I do, I'll get back in touch with you.
Hi and welcome to FohBoh. Feel free to start or join a group, comment on a forum or post a blog on any topic of interest to our restuarnt community. Our members are from over 102 countries and all interested in communicating and connecting.
Wahlburgers has signed a franchise agreement with Hingham Associates, LLC that will bring five Wahlburgers to the metropolitan Philadelphia area over the next several years. The franchise group is actively looking at sites and is targeting a late 2014-early 2015 opening for its first restaurant.
Luna Grill, the San Diego-based Mediterranean restaurant chain, is welcoming retail real estate industry veteran Greg Thorburn to its leadership team. Thorburn has been brought on board to fill the newly created position of Vice-President of Real Estate.
Rita's Italian Ice has awarded franchise and area development agreements for Kansas and the Kansas City area, which extends to the Missouri side of the city, to franchisees and local residents Jay Miller, Jeff Miller and Pat Reilly.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Pick up a book, magazine or screen, and more than likely you'll come across some typography designed by Matthew Carter. In this charming talk, the man behind typefaces such as Verdana, Georgia and Bell Centennial (designed just for phone books -- remember them?), takes us on a spin through a career focused on the very last pixel of each letter of a font.
Astronomers believe that every star in the galaxy has a planet, one fifth of which might harbor life. Only we haven't seen any of them -- yet. Jeremy Kasdin and his team are looking to change that with the design and engineering of an extraordinary piece of equipment: a flower petal-shaped "starshade" that allows a telescope to photograph planets from 50,000 kilometers away. It is, he says, the "coolest possible science."
Puberty is an awkward time for just about everybody, but for transgender teens it can be a nightmare, as they grow overnight into bodies they aren't comfortable with. In a heartfelt talk, endocrinologist Norman Spack tells a personal story of how he became one of the few doctors in the US to treat minors with hormone replacement therapy. By staving off the effects of puberty, Spack gives trans teens the time they need. (Filmed at TEDxBeaconStreet.)
The parenting section of the bookstore is overwhelming—it's "a giant, candy-colored monument to our collective panic," as writer Jennifer Senior puts it. Why is parenthood filled with so much anxiety? Because the goal of modern, middle-class parents—to raise happy children—is so elusive. In this honest talk, she offers some kinder and more achievable aims.