"I'm a server for a busy brunch restaurant and we have the option of adding gratuity to a party of 6 or more. I don't do it. Why? Because I provide the best possible service I can, and if I fail, I will take my lumps. Granted there are…"
"After reading a lot of your articles, my view you are your own worst enemy and by your comments, not too many of you are professionals,
First of all. most good restaurants are good, the others, are mediocre to bad, they all charge differnt…"
I am searching for the original owner of Parisco Café on the Park in Yorkville,Ontario or Parisco Courtyard in Etobicoke, Ontario or any person who might of worked their in the early years !
Thank you in advance for your help…"
Do you have any contact with the executives of the portal
www.restaurantsource.ca....you mentioned? If affirmative,
I will be most thankfull.
On the same note.....
Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back
a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
· Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
· Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
· Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
· Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
· Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
· Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
· Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
· Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
· Software solutions – high level presentation skills
· Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
· Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
· Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
· Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
· More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
· Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Wahlburgers has signed a franchise agreement with Hingham Associates, LLC that will bring five Wahlburgers to the metropolitan Philadelphia area over the next several years. The franchise group is actively looking at sites and is targeting a late 2014-early 2015 opening for its first restaurant.
Luna Grill, the San Diego-based Mediterranean restaurant chain, is welcoming retail real estate industry veteran Greg Thorburn to its leadership team. Thorburn has been brought on board to fill the newly created position of Vice-President of Real Estate.
Rita's Italian Ice has awarded franchise and area development agreements for Kansas and the Kansas City area, which extends to the Missouri side of the city, to franchisees and local residents Jay Miller, Jeff Miller and Pat Reilly.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Astronomers believe that every star in the galaxy has a planet, one fifth of which might harbor life. Only we haven't seen any of them -- yet. Jeremy Kasdin and his team are looking to change that with the design and engineering of an extraordinary piece of equipment: a flower petal-shaped "starshade" that allows a telescope to photograph planets from 50,000 kilometers away. It is, he says, the "coolest possible science."
Puberty is an awkward time for just about everybody, but for transgender teens it can be a nightmare, as they grow overnight into bodies they aren't comfortable with. In a heartfelt talk, endocrinologist Norman Spack tells a personal story of how he became one of the few doctors in the US to treat minors with hormone replacement therapy. By staving off the effects of puberty, Spack gives trans teens the time they need. (Filmed at TEDxBeaconStreet.)
The parenting section of the bookstore is overwhelming—it's "a giant, candy-colored monument to our collective panic," as writer Jennifer Senior puts it. Why is parenthood filled with so much anxiety? Because the goal of modern, middle-class parents—to raise happy children—is so elusive. In this honest talk, she offers some kinder and more achievable aims.
Within each of us are two selves, suggests David Brooks in this meditative short talk: the self who craves success, who builds a résumé, and the self who seeks connection, community, love -- the values that make for a great eulogy. (Joseph Soloveitchik has called these selves "Adam I" and "Adam II.") Brooks asks: Can we balance these two selves?