"I'm a server for a busy brunch restaurant and we have the option of adding gratuity to a party of 6 or more. I don't do it. Why? Because I provide the best possible service I can, and if I fail, I will take my lumps. Granted there are…"
"After reading a lot of your articles, my view you are your own worst enemy and by your comments, not too many of you are professionals,
First of all. most good restaurants are good, the others, are mediocre to bad, they all charge differnt…"
I am searching for the original owner of Parisco Café on the Park in Yorkville,Ontario or Parisco Courtyard in Etobicoke, Ontario or any person who might of worked their in the early years !
Thank you in advance for your help…"
Do you have any contact with the executives of the portal
www.restaurantsource.ca....you mentioned? If affirmative,
I will be most thankfull.
On the same note.....
Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back
a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
· Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
· Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
· Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
· Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
· Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
· Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
· Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
· Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
· Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
· Software solutions – high level presentation skills
· Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
· Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
· Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
· Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
· More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
· Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
The National Restaurant Association has released three new DVDs that offer best practices in dealing with harassment and discrimination, customer service training, and the first of its kind video guide on the use of social media.
The coffees come in a variety of roast levels and include organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified™ options: French No. 6®, Red Wagon® Organic Coffee, Good Morning™, Hi-Rev® (delivers more caffeine), and Lost Lake™ Decaf Organic Coffee.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Hamish Jolly, an ocean swimmer in Australia, wanted a wetsuit that would deter a curious shark from mistaking him for a potential source of nourishment. (Which, statistically, is rare, but certainly a fate worth avoiding.) Working with a team of scientists, he and his friends came up with a fresh approach — not a shark cage, not a suit of chain-mail, but a sleek suit that taps our growing understanding of shark vision.
Our energy future depends on nuclear fusion, says Michel Laberge. The plasma physicist runs a small company with a big idea for a new type of nuclear reactor that could produce clean, cheap energy. His secret recipe? High speeds, scorching temperatures and crushing pressure. In this hopeful talk, he explains how nuclear fusion might be just around the corner.
At her first museum job, art historian Sarah Lewis noticed something important about an artist she was studying: Not every artwork was a total masterpiece. She asks us to consider the role of the almost-failure, the near win, in our own lives. In our pursuit of success and mastery, is it actually our near wins that push us forward?
Pick up a book, magazine or screen, and more than likely you'll come across some typography designed by Matthew Carter. In this charming talk, the man behind typefaces such as Verdana, Georgia and Bell Centennial (designed just for phone books -- remember them?), takes us on a spin through a career focused on the very last pixel of each letter of a font.