First of all, you have a great profile picture! Very cool!! I am a NY based account executive with a company called Rewards Network. we run loyalty dining programs and market restaurants to members who join up through various partner groups and earn rewards when they dine at any participating restaurants. We also have a capital program which differs greatly from traditional lending such as leasing, loans or cash advance.
I am always trying to network to attempt to increase my client base and hopefully we can add value to each others customers in some way.
If you would like please give me a call at (347) 371-0467 or email me at email@example.com so we can see if we can complement each other and assist in adding clients.
I hope to hear from you.
You guys at restorun have some great softwares, I've seen your website and read the specs of some software(ClickATable and restaurun 2.0) and it's cool! Makes the restaurant business management easier. Good luck to your business! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome! PointguardPOS looks very promising too! Good luck and see you around!
"Care to connect?" Sure, very much welcome! BTW, I like the Art of Upselling article in your website! Keep it up!
Those cheese are so yummy! Read in your site that you're opening a specialty cheese shop, La Fromagerie d' Acadiana on 2009! Good luck Dana! I'll be a member in your forum, I love cheese too! See you around.:)
Nice country club, the images itself in your website are very relaxing! Happy networking!
Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back
a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
• Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
• Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
• Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
• Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
• Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
• Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
• Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
• Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
• Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
• Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
• Software solutions – high level presentation skills
• Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
• Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
• Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
• Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
• More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
• Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Welcome to FOHBOH. My company is always looking for ways to spred the news, and build mutually beneficial relationships. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and perhaps we can build some bridges!
I wanted to personally invite you to join our discussions in regards to cheeses at the Cheese Group on FohBoh. Every week we introduce a new cheese and invite you to find it in your area, buy it, try it and then dicuss it with us. Take a look at all the FohBoh groups while you are at it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Dana
On behalf of everyone here at FohBoh, we want to thank you for being a member and taking part in this active, exciting community!
Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that you’re a featured member today. If you haven’t already, take a moment to write up a new blog post, start a discussion or join one of our fantastic groups. A great way to dive right into the community is by asking questions to the group, especially in the discussion section.
Once again, thanks for joining the FohBoh community. We look forward to hearing more from you!
Wahlburgers has signed a franchise agreement with Hingham Associates, LLC that will bring five Wahlburgers to the metropolitan Philadelphia area over the next several years. The franchise group is actively looking at sites and is targeting a late 2014-early 2015 opening for its first restaurant.
Luna Grill, the San Diego-based Mediterranean restaurant chain, is welcoming retail real estate industry veteran Greg Thorburn to its leadership team. Thorburn has been brought on board to fill the newly created position of Vice-President of Real Estate.
Rita's Italian Ice has awarded franchise and area development agreements for Kansas and the Kansas City area, which extends to the Missouri side of the city, to franchisees and local residents Jay Miller, Jeff Miller and Pat Reilly.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
Pick up a book, magazine or screen, and more than likely you'll come across some typography designed by Matthew Carter. In this charming talk, the man behind typefaces such as Verdana, Georgia and Bell Centennial (designed just for phone books -- remember them?), takes us on a spin through a career focused on the very last pixel of each letter of a font.
Astronomers believe that every star in the galaxy has a planet, one fifth of which might harbor life. Only we haven't seen any of them -- yet. Jeremy Kasdin and his team are looking to change that with the design and engineering of an extraordinary piece of equipment: a flower petal-shaped "starshade" that allows a telescope to photograph planets from 50,000 kilometers away. It is, he says, the "coolest possible science."
Puberty is an awkward time for just about everybody, but for transgender teens it can be a nightmare, as they grow overnight into bodies they aren't comfortable with. In a heartfelt talk, endocrinologist Norman Spack tells a personal story of how he became one of the few doctors in the US to treat minors with hormone replacement therapy. By staving off the effects of puberty, Spack gives trans teens the time they need. (Filmed at TEDxBeaconStreet.)
The parenting section of the bookstore is overwhelming—it's "a giant, candy-colored monument to our collective panic," as writer Jennifer Senior puts it. Why is parenthood filled with so much anxiety? Because the goal of modern, middle-class parents—to raise happy children—is so elusive. In this honest talk, she offers some kinder and more achievable aims.