First of all, you have a great profile picture! Very cool!! I am a NY based account executive with a company called Rewards Network. we run loyalty dining programs and market restaurants to members who join up through various partner groups and earn rewards when they dine at any participating restaurants. We also have a capital program which differs greatly from traditional lending such as leasing, loans or cash advance.
I am always trying to network to attempt to increase my client base and hopefully we can add value to each others customers in some way.
If you would like please give me a call at (347) 371-0467 or email me at email@example.com so we can see if we can complement each other and assist in adding clients.
I hope to hear from you.
You guys at restorun have some great softwares, I've seen your website and read the specs of some software(ClickATable and restaurun 2.0) and it's cool! Makes the restaurant business management easier. Good luck to your business! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome! PointguardPOS looks very promising too! Good luck and see you around!
"Care to connect?" Sure, very much welcome! BTW, I like the Art of Upselling article in your website! Keep it up!
Those cheese are so yummy! Read in your site that you're opening a specialty cheese shop, La Fromagerie d' Acadiana on 2009! Good luck Dana! I'll be a member in your forum, I love cheese too! See you around.:)
Nice country club, the images itself in your website are very relaxing! Happy networking!
Would the following be of any interest to you, please write me back
a short email. Thanks!
ClickATable can make a good day even better,
VP for Business Development
Phone North America: 1 8666 0999 22
M:+972 54 4848 547
Position: Regional Distributor
Company: Restorun - One of the global leaders of Restaurant Managements systems.
Territory: To Be Discussed
We are actively recruiting a Software House or Point of Sale (POS) Integrator
that will be responsible for the expansion of our Restaurant Management Systems
in his territory.
• Direct Sales of our restaurant Management Products Suite
Target customers: Full Service Restaurants and Restaurants chains
• Partners/Distributors recruit
Target customers: Restaurant and Hospitality web portals, POS Software Houses, POS resellers
Reporting line: To the VP for International Business Development
• Software house with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
• Point of Sale (POS) integrator with Sales and Support resource of minimum 5 years
in the restaurants business.
• Micros, Retalix, IBM POS, Casio POS, Radiant resellers - a major advantage
• Proven experience in Direct Sales into the Restaurants andd Hospitality market
• Proven experience in Channels Management, Partners recruiting - minimum 5 years
• Previous Sales Experience with - Opentable, Zagat, LiveBooking – a major advantage
• Previous Sales Experience with the major POS providers.
• Sales Revenue responsibility - minimum 3 million USD per year
• Software solutions – high level presentation skills
• Sustained Revenue/Budget/Target meeting – minimum 5 years
• Languages: English (Mother tongue), Spanish (an advantage)
Products and Services:
• Restorun's flagship table management solution, RESTORUN 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive restaurant management system in the Hospitality segment. It was purposely created to increase the restaurants main business drivers - enlarge the volume of reservations, enhance customers' loyalty, manage the customer database, optimize the restaurant occupancy to minimum and eliminate "No Shows".
• Our solutions were designed by restaurants owners with the restaurant special "touch" in mind such as to rapidly and easily update reservations in real time, dynamically change the layout of the restaurant, use "State of the art" technologies (as IVR, SMS, GPS and more…) to alert all involved parties - the restaurant staff, the guests, restaurant web portals and the operations IT teams.
• More than 1.3 Million guests worldwide have booked their orders in the course of the last 12 months with Restorun web based reservation system.
• Core functionalities of RESTORUN 2.0:
1. Table/ Seat Management (one of the best table management systems in the market) please visit www.restorun.com
2. Web Reservations - Online/ Web Based table and events booking www.clickatable.net
3. CRM unique database and data mining reporting
4. Business Intelligence data mining – Top ten customers/ Worst ten customers "dashboard"
5. Alerts and acknowledgment via IVR / Wireless
6. Restaurants "Call" functionality Center
7. Concierge "Restaurant Module"
8. Multilingual operational support (English, Spanish and other 10 languages)
Welcome to FOHBOH. My company is always looking for ways to spred the news, and build mutually beneficial relationships. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and perhaps we can build some bridges!
I wanted to personally invite you to join our discussions in regards to cheeses at the Cheese Group on FohBoh. Every week we introduce a new cheese and invite you to find it in your area, buy it, try it and then dicuss it with us. Take a look at all the FohBoh groups while you are at it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Dana
On behalf of everyone here at FohBoh, we want to thank you for being a member and taking part in this active, exciting community!
Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that you’re a featured member today. If you haven’t already, take a moment to write up a new blog post, start a discussion or join one of our fantastic groups. A great way to dive right into the community is by asking questions to the group, especially in the discussion section.
Once again, thanks for joining the FohBoh community. We look forward to hearing more from you!
Taco Bell will test a new fast-casual concept called U.S. Taco Co. -More-
Avocados From Mexico: All New Recipe Brochure Looking for the sweet spot between indulgence and fresh appeal? Say yes to fresh Avocados from Mexico, all year long. So rich and creamy, use them as a substitute for mayo to create a craveable crab salad sandwich that will make others green with envy. Discover more culinary inspirations and recipes here!
Hurricane Grill & Wings, a restaurant franchise known for its never-frozen jumbo wings and more than 35 signature flavors, announced today the signing of five multi-unit development agreements, representing 22 new locations. The Florida-based brand opened two locations in early 2014, with plans for a total of 14 new units by the end of the year.
Dunkin' Donuts announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two new franchise groups to develop 20 new restaurants in South Orange County and the San Fernando Valley area over the next several years.
Togo's Eateries, Inc. announced it has signed franchise agreements to develop five restaurants in Eastern Idaho and eight locations in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2014, the brand will also mark its entry into Colorado, Idaho, and Utah with restaurant openings planned over the next few months.
If you are looking for capital to start or grow your restaurant, create the next 501c3, develop and launch the next app for the restaurant industry,or want to help your peers in some meaningful way, we want to know about it.
"The computer is an incredibly powerful means of creative expression," says designer and TED Fellow James Patten. But right now, we interact with computers, mainly, by typing and tapping. In this nifty talk and demo, Patten imagines a more visceral, physical way to bring your thoughts and ideas to life in the digital world, taking the computer interface off the screen and putting it into your hands.
Hamish Jolly, an ocean swimmer in Australia, wanted a wetsuit that would deter a curious shark from mistaking him for a potential source of nourishment. (Which, statistically, is rare, but certainly a fate worth avoiding.) Working with a team of scientists, he and his friends came up with a fresh approach — not a shark cage, not a suit of chain-mail, but a sleek suit that taps our growing understanding of shark vision.
Our energy future depends on nuclear fusion, says Michel Laberge. The plasma physicist runs a small company with a big idea for a new type of nuclear reactor that could produce clean, cheap energy. His secret recipe? High speeds, scorching temperatures and crushing pressure. In this hopeful talk, he explains how nuclear fusion might be just around the corner.
At her first museum job, art historian Sarah Lewis noticed something important about an artist she was studying: Not every artwork was a total masterpiece. She asks us to consider the role of the almost-failure, the near win, in our own lives. In our pursuit of success and mastery, is it actually our near wins that push us forward?