Carol has over 15 years experience as an executive and consulting professional with extensive experience in Management & Operations Development Training, Restaurant Management, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Start-Up Operations, General & Multi-unit Management, Reengineering, Revitalization & Turnaround Management, Project Management and Process Improvement.
Her background includes leading, designing and implementing systems to optimize efficiencies in Fortune 1000 companies. Carol has successfully led many technology and process improvement projects in the field of Airline Travel administration, Healthcare administration, Food Service Industry, Back Office processing, Contact Center implementation, Manufacturing and Government.
Previous engagements include: Naval Sea Systems Command, Kozy Nook Restaurant, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Healthcare, Nursecare of Buckhead, Beaulieu Carpets, ThyssenKrupp Elevator, Jayco, Small Business Association, Ministry of Education, Bosch, Daltile, CCStpa, MeadWestvaco, Wal-Mart and AMR Corporation.
Some notable successes included:
• Built the first multi-channel outsourced call center operations in the Caribbean $430,000 under budget and 2 months ahead of schedule;
• Grew annual revenue of data processing division to $18 million, adding 400 jobs and serving as a Center for Excellence Model for attracting international investment;
• Generated annualized savings of $1.6million in chocolate manufacturing operations;
• Turned around 3-site Solar Water Heating assembly business within 6 months reducing $1.5 million debt by 25%, increasing revenue 8% and winning Best Exhibit award for Private Industry at Science Technology Exposition.
Graduate of the University of West Indies with an Executive Masters in Business Administration, B. Sc. from Century University in Business Administration. Other professional certification include: Certificate in Project Management from Georgia Technical Institute, Situational Leadership Trainer Certification from The Center for Leadership Studies, Lean Enterprise Certification from Clayton State University and Food Safety Management form the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
Recognized for her leadership in the industry, Carol has been at the forefront of quality, process improvement and staff development in the Caribbean and across North America. She has presented several papers at international conferences and leading industry symposium. These include:
• Developing a Caribbean Center of Excellence, Nortel Networks Executive Leadership Forum
• Maintaining a Motivational Environment through Organizational Change, 7th Caribbean Quality Forum
• Outsourcing Strategies for a Winning Partnership, Barbados Information Services Conference
• Contact Center Implementation – Customer Retention & Care, Ameritech Global Conference on Telecom & New Technologies
• Transforming Habits and Attitudes for Performance Improvement, 4th Annual Caribbean Quality Congress
Carol resides in Atlanta, Georgia and is Founder and President of O Squared Consulting, a Minority and Woman- owned company and National Marketing Execuitve for Restaurant Consulting 101.
Years in the Industry
+ 15 years experience
Comment Wall (9 comments)
You need to be a member of FohBoh to add comments!
Hi Carol, Welcome to FohBoh! Feel free to start or join a group, comment on a forum, or post a blog on any topic of interest to the FohBoh community. Our members are from over 102 countries and all interested in communicating and connecting. Don't forget to check out our hot new Rewards Program where you can actually earn stock in FohBoh as you participate.
Every day, millions of potential customers search for restaurants on hundreds of different online sites. At least one of these sites displays the wrong restaurant name, phone number, or address for 68% of established restaurants.
If your information is incorrect or missing, potential customers will be unable to find your restaurant and will move on to a competitor. And that’s not good for business.
Do you know how your restaurant appears online? Make sure potential customers can find you easily. In less time than it took you to read this, you can discover where you are losing out on customers. Click here now to get a free report detailing where your restaurant’s information is incorrect or missing across the internet.