Voice of the Restaurant Industry
Of course everyone can tell I do ALOT of cold calling, and 90% of it is to restaurants (The other 10% being to retail establishments). Although I find restaurant owners to be the nicest people in the world (when you visit after 2PM and before 5PM), but in my opinion they are the hardest people to market to. My goal for the New Year is to increase my closing ratio, so if you don't mind I am going to use FohBoh as a sounding board as my soap box. Maybe you guys can help me figure out where my…Continue
I have never written any type of blog before, but I am going to try to entertain you. Please leave all comments and questions that you might have.
I have so many people ask me on a daily basis for a wireless system that I would like to explain from a POS developers view, why wireless is just so hard to come by. Everyone knows that in Europe most systems are wireless. Servers are able to carry small handheld units that allow them to input orders, take payments, add kitchen comments,…Continue