Forum

Used Equipment

Where would you look to purchase used restaurant equipment or to sell it? I heard of a new site that will be up and running in March that will service that need. Its' called Food Equipment Trader. www.foodequipmenttrader.com . They have a trial version up now but if you act quickly you can list your items for free for a very limited time. Let me know how you like it. I think it will be very useful.

You need to be a member of FOHBOH to add comments!

Join FOHBOH

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ACityDiscount buys entire restaurants (independent or chain) or just a few pieces of equipment. We will pay the seller on the day we pick up, or you drop off the equipment to our Atlanta warehouse. We will also discuss a consignment deal, if a seller would rather go that route (and has the time to wait for us to market and sell the equipment).
    We did give Howard's website a trial with a merchandising cooler that we (literally) bought a truck load of stock from another company. It doesn't seem to have much traction yet, but we wish you the best of luck with it.
    • I just got a report that two pieces were sold this week so it seems to be working.
      • The new site received over 103K hits in May. More hits and items coming on foodequipmenttrader.com.
    • Thanks for giving us a try. Our advertising program is just hitting the streets so you should see an increase of traffic soon.
  • This might be an excellent alternative to buy or sell a couple of items, but what if you need sell everything fast or do not want to be bothered with all of the calls? Here at DoubleTakeAuctions.com we eliminate all of these headaches and get maximum value for equipment. We also offer a service where for a one time fee of $2.00 yes $2.00 you can list your own items. Networking is great, we can all learn from each other and grow our business.
  • I thought so much of this new site I positioned my publications as a strategic partner. We are running a series of ads and sellers from around the country are being alerted to the idea that they can sell their used equipment and keep 100% of the negotiated price. www.foodequipmenttrader does not take a percentage of the sale price, just a small amount to list the item. Check it out.
This reply was deleted.

Advertise