Forum

What Constitutes a Good Networking Group ?

I'm involved in a new networking group in Springfield, MO.We finally have a decent meeting place, and we are starting to grow.I am curious to know : What do you feel constitutes a GOOD networking group ?Referrals ? the people ? the activities ?What have been your experiences, positive and negative ?For those in the Springfield Area, we'd love to have you join usFriday April 17 11:30 AM to 1:00 PMHemingway's on the Bass Pro Campus1935 S CampbellSpringfield MO

You need to be a member of FOHBOH to add comments!

Join FOHBOH

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The people are always of utmost importance. The activites should stem from them. You should have the ability to talk with your peers and discuss your experiences. You should also have access to a network of people who are in related fields. It should be beneficial to all involved.
  • Keith, I have belong to a Networking group in Florida for over 12 years. I find that our group has stayed together because we have had good leadership and have kept it simple. I have the blueprint for a successful group and would love to share it with you. If you want to contact me, my phone number is 561 620-8888.
This reply was deleted.

Advertise