Forum

Just sharing a recipe

I emailed this to a friend a few minutes ago, thought I'd share for anyone interested....Emailed this to a friend last night, just thought I'd share for anyone interested....Salmon w/ lemon, dill & caper cream sauce:For 4:4 6-8 oz Salmon filets1 small red onion1 shallot4-5 cloves of garlic1 lemonsome creamsome capers (1/2 a small jar)about a glass of decent white winehandful of fresh dillsalt & pepperSeason & sear the salmon in olive oil, then put in a tin foil pouch, as waterproof as possible, then add a splash of wine & lemon, some of the dill, and seal the foil to make a pouch. Sautee the onion for 2-3 minutes, then the shallot for another 2-3 minutes, then the garlic & capers for another minute, then add the rest of the wine, then the rest of the lemon juice. Add salt & pepper. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or so, then finish with the cream, dill, & a little salt & pepper. Serve with some rice & vegetables, prop the fish up on a bed of rice & drizzle some of the sauce over that.. then open a good bottle of white wine &enjoy!Jay

You need to be a member of FOHBOH to add comments!

Join FOHBOH

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing! I will definitely try. (might be dinner tonite, hee hee)
This reply was deleted.

Advertise