Forum

Cupcakes

So, who has the best gourmet cupcakes? I have burning need to have them Fed Ex'd to me the first week in March. The problem is I have promised them the countries best gourmet cupcakes? Who is that? Why and what is their web address.

You need to be a member of FOHBOH to add comments!

Join FOHBOH

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Madhatters in Las Vegas has the best Cupcakes. They let you custmize them by choosing the cake, filling and frosting. They have something like 900 different combinations and you can always go with something from their favorites. www.madaboutcupcakes.com

You won't be dissapointed
  • Call Christine Nordstrom at Wired Whisk bakehouse in Sarasota FL- 941-921-4445 www.wiredwhisk.com
    she can make you anything your heart desires- tell her Kelly from the Quorum sent you
  • Billy's Bakery in Chelsea. 9th Ave. between 21st and 22nd. Forget Magnolia, they've jumped the shark. Billy's is the bomb!

http://www.billysbakerynyc.com/
  • I think it's Martha Stewart. My mother keeps the Food channel on 24/7. When I was home for the holidays, I saw Martha Stewart make Christmas Tree Shaped Cupcakes. She used Ice Cream Sugar Cones as the mold, poured the cake batter in, got a perfectly cone/tree-shaped cupcake. Then she removed the cupcake from the cone and decorated the Christmas Tree Cupcake with a star-tipped pastry bag filled with green frosting.

I'm not sure how they tasted, but if it was Martha, I'm sure they were excellent, and the novelty of the decoration was amazing.

If you're looking for a great cupcake idea for adults, find a creative way to shape them like that and use your favorite rum cake recipe. I don't see how you can go wrong.

Cheers!
This reply was deleted.

Advertise