Forum

Hello my FohBoh friends. I'll be in DC and will be celebrating a birthday during the WFF gig. I'm curious who all from FohBoh are members of WFF and who will be attending. It would be cool to get a group together and meet up in 1st life. Let me know if your going and want to hook up in DC. When we return we can write stories about the steller time we had for the rest of the fohboh gang to envy. Actually, on second thought "what happens in DC should probably stay in DC".

You need to be a member of FOHBOH to add comments!

Join FOHBOH

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm in downtown DC and will be most interested to hear about the experience at Gaylord. As one of two new places in the area I'm curious to hear how well they operate and how well the facility is designed. I've already lost two housemen to them! The other place is the Newseum. I work for the National Press Club and am excited to have another news-oriented place in town. I got the pre-opening look in early March and it's a fascinating place.

If you're going to come across the river plan to come to the club for a tour or head over to the Newseum for a tour.
This reply was deleted.

Advertise