Voice of the Restaurant Industry
An all new IFDA sales and marketing conference will be held July 22-24 at the great west coast location of San Francisco! IFDA and IFMA held a joint conference in 2010 and 2011, but decided last summer to return to holding separate events crafted to the specific needs of their memberships.
Why attend the IFDA SMart Conference?
This year’s agenda is all about finding ways to Enable Operator Success. Your SM ingenuity matters to your operator customers and this conference takes on the most compelling SM matters of the day.
Sessions on the program include:
• Future Trends: The New Norm for Foodservice
• Menus Matter: Market, Brand, and Drive Profits
• Daring to be Different: The DSR of the Future
• Social Media: The New Operator-Consumer Connection
• The Generational Divide in Today's Workforce
Full program and registration information on this exciting conference will be made available in early February. Mark your calendars now to make sure you don't miss this important event. Get the edge on helping your operator customers succeed!
Full brochure will be available soon! Register here.